Thursday 31 January 2013

Do you ever get a song stuck in your head?  I think they call it an ‘ear worm’. 

I found myself strolling around the fruit and veg section of Asda on Tuesday singing to myself ‘my heart went oops...’

Yes, it’s from an advert.  Unfortunately it’s from the Tena Lady advert, so when I realized what I was singing I was a tad embarrassed!  I guess it must be the modern-day equivalent of singing the Bodyform song from the late 80s.

Adverts have a habit of doing that, don’t they?  The catchy music gets in your head and you find yourself singing along.  I can still remember the Shake ‘n Vac ad where a dancing lady sang happily about putting the freshness back in her carpet, because when your carpet smells fresh your room does too.  So every time you vacuum remember what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment