Sunday 3 March 2013

If I could turn back time...  I probably wouldn’t have watched last night’s ‘Let’s Dance For Comic Relief’.

Saturday night TV hasn’t been that scary since Dr Who met the Daleks.

For those of you lucky enough to have missed it, Vanessa Feltz dressed up as Cher, wearing just a body stocking, a frizzy wig and an embarrassed smile.

She was airlifted into position astride a cannon – a truly disturbing sight, and this was pre-watershed.

I can assure you I haven’t watched the telly through my fingers cringing like I did yesterday for a long time.

Still on the up side, Jodie Prenger was fantastic as the guy from Cameo doing ‘Word Up’, complete with a flashing red nose cod-piece.

It’s all in a good cause, so I’m not really grumbling.  I just feel the need for counselling to get over it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment